Designation: Java Script Programmer
Experience: 2 -4 Years
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and years of experience
Jana Urban Space Foundation demands the highest technical competence and passion for change, from anybody who wants to join us.
- You are a motivated, self- starter; with a desire to improve our cities
- You are not daunted be challenging assignments, have a good eye for detail, communicate drawings with ease for vendors, contractors and clients, and correspond articulately
- You set efficient deadlines and achieve them
- You oversee the successful execution of all assigned projects
- You are a team player - highly energetic, willing to extend yourself, help others, with a positive attitude and drive to make a difference in all that you do
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors CS/IT/GIS with 4-6 yrs. Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an aptitude for research
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Boiler plate UI design is required
- Required proficiency in HTML5, and strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge
The organization works towards urban practice and urban policy that responds to India's unique challenges and real change on the ground and in policy reform. For more information visit http://www.janausp.org
Jana Urban Space Foundation [JanaUSP] was established in 2007. It is a non-partisan, not-for-profit Trust working on the core premise that urban planning and urban design are central to shaping vibrant cities and city regions, enhancing the quality of life for all. It is a sister-organization of Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy
The organisation provides employees with more than career growth – it provides PURPOSE. Our staff has diverse backgrounds and competencies. What is common is, the passion to create world class cities and towns, and the belief that it can be done right here in India. Our team members are not only great at what they do, but sincere and dedicated to the cause of our cities.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of a demanding, LEARNING-DOING organisation, to meaningfully contribute to transforming urban India, have the skills and competence to innovate and deliver, want to be inspired and to inspire, then apply with us.
Location: Bangalore. To apply please write in to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or Call us on +91-80-46680100